Sunday, February 3, 2013

Thai Health Promotion Foundation- Smoking Kid

Random video, I know. But it's so powerful. I don't smoke or drink and I try to limit my consumption of Cheese balls to four whenever I go to Tichonoes, but what i do... do is make mistakes. I'm pretty sure we all do. And sometimes we make them over and over again and somewhere in the back corners of our brain we know it's wrong. Whatever it is. But many times it stays in that back corner and doesn't come out until, in this case, it's reflected in the eyes of a child. We often analyse other people and memorize facts but we never incorporate it-- we never apply it to our lives and then we tell other's to apply it theirs.  So here's to practicing what you preach. And to not smoking. Don't smoke. Or eat more than four cheeseballs. They are delicious but fattening.

-Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment